Monday, April 27, 2009

american, idle...

Guess where I am?? At home! After the last week of insanity, and keeping in mind that I have over 10 PTO days to take before June 30 that I can't carry over, I took today off. The first thing on the agenda - sleeping until 8! Whee! Next up, a trip to the dentist. Fun! I was encouraged to invest in a SoniCare toothbrush and so I visited Deerfield's most awesome Bed Bath & Beyond - hot damn, those things are EXPENSIVE and I had no coupon, which will require a return trip.

Now I am home - I gave myself a pedicure, and am happily watching trashy court shows on tv. I also have planned a visit to my gastroenterologist. Do I know how to live it up on a day off or what??

++ UPDATE - Am half watching Rachael Ray's show and this Hey Can You Cook 4 challenge thing (but why are they on a cruise ship??) and am amazed at all the crazy stuff that's advertised during the day time - I just saw a commercial for medical marijuana! Then there's ads for schools that I am not sure even really exist (East-West College? Really?) and for any number of legal services.

No comments: