Monday, April 13, 2009

rainy days & mondays always get me down...

Or maybe it's just this danged cold weather. I know that "spring" and "Chicago" are pretty much mutally exclusive. Someone that I work with, not from these parts, asked me when the weather would start getting nice and I answered "June" and I was not entirely joking. It's pretty much true. We'll go from about 50 to about 80 with nothing in between. This crazy town. Ah well...

Anyway. How was Easter for everyone? I've turned into a heathen, or something, you'd never have thought that I spent four years of my life at LOYOLA (go Ramblers!) for god's sake... I colored eggs and ate a lot of chocolate... the Dibley Bunny brought me Season 2 of 30 Rock on DVD (thanks, Easter Bunny!) and so I spent most of my Sunday watching it.

Saturday was actually kind of fun, I went with Heidi and Jane to Chicago Bagel and Bialy which seriously felt like a New York delicatessen, right in the middle of Wheeling.

No comments: