Tuesday, April 21, 2009

happy birthday, dear patti...


Ms. Patti is a Taurus and so naturally, I checked out what's in her stars for today.The Chicago Tribune says that today is an 8 for her (which, by the way, is a better day than I am having, at a lousy 5. That is one away from "you should not have gotten out of bed this morning. Whatevs.)
Holiday Mathis, over at the Sun Times says the following: TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You'll notice certain people putting on airs, which doesn't impress you. You prefer a little less hype. Your down-to-earth approach to life will be infectious, and you can change the vibes just by being you.
Happy Birthday, Patti! I would have a drink in your honor, but I'm not technically supposed to drink, so let's just say I will scarf several sugary confections in your honor.

No comments: