Tuesday, June 01, 2010

POWER PLAY



Go Hawks, 2-0!!! It is so nice to have a winning team in Chicago!!! I watched the game last night (isn't it kinda weird to be watching ice hockey when it's 90 degrees outside?), even though I could hardly stand the suspense. I really just like it when the game happens and someone tells me the outcome, so I don't sit there, biting my nails during the whole thing, just watching and waiting to see what happens.

Hockey has always been one of my favorite sports, we played it in gym class (not on ice), I remember, and it is one of the rare sports that I didn't suck at. One of my favorite parts of the game last night (besides the winning!) was at the begining, when they showed the Blackhawks being introduced and the stadium going wild. But they didn't televise the other team (whoever they are)coming out. It was like Here Come the Hawks... oh, yeah, and these guys too. I don't think it was a local Chicago broadcast, either, but a national one from NBC Sports, so you'd think they would have introduced the other team as well. Do we finally have a winning team who is not an underdog??

Go Hawks, I hope you go ALL THE WAY! I can't wait for the next game in PA. Maybe there, that team will get the big deal intro and the Hawks will be "and also those guys"???

No comments: