Friday, May 15, 2009

kidney now!


Where have I been for the past two years, that I hadn't watched 30 Rock before this season?? It does wacky with such verve. It makes me laugh out loud. It puts crazy songs in my head (ie "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" and "Muffin Top") and interesting catchphrases into my vocabulary (most recently "Blerg!" which is a really great little adjective that can say so many things and yet means completely nothing, and "mind grapes" which makes me shake with out of control laughter every time I watch the episode - is it the one w/Conan? Whatever.) I wish that I didn't have to suffer through The Office while waiting for it to come on. I used to really like The Office but it is so so so very painful now and even my great love of Jim and Pam can't make me sit still through an entire episode. Anyway, the Season Finale was last night and it was a little loopy but still great.


No comments: