Thursday, May 14, 2009

stomp to the death, bitches!



So it was down to the final 3 on ANTM last night - Aminat, Teyona and Allison. It was the usual drill - Cover Girl commericals and photo shoot. Teyona, unexpectedly fell apart during the commercial, which started getting me worried for her, since she was my pick to take it all. Allison and Aminat both did well. In the elimination (I only have... two... photos in my hands... said Tyra, playing up the drama, as usual) it was Aminat who was sent home, leaving Allison and Teyona left to stomp to the death, Brazilian style, in a fashion show. This left me worried for Allison who was my secret favorite - in the past, she was not the best walker. At go-sees, she was stiff and awkward - just nerves?? And on top of that, it was a swimsuit fashion show. There was nothing too weird about the runway - last cycle, McKey and Sam had to stomp it to the death uphill! Both of them totally rocked it - I was pleasantly surprised by Ms. Allison. Then was the final panel - and both girls had to show up in bikinis from the fashion show. I mean, really? They couldn't have let them change or something? Both of them looked stunning - seriously, if Allison had pulled her hair back a little more often at panel, she would have wowed them. But alas, there can only be one America's Next Top Model... but it was a tough choice...
In the end, I was right! And Teyona was crowned the winner!

No comments: