Wednesday, May 13, 2009

people get ready...

Hey everybody who regularly attends events with me (you know who you are)! Remember when Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick appeared in Chicago in the pre-Broadway run of The Producers? And remember how I said repeatedly "we should go!" but we didn't?? And by the time y'all thought it would be a really good idea to go, all the buzz around the show made getting tickets impossible? And then the show left town and got a gazillion Tony's? And then you really could not get a ticket for love nor money? Well, that's not true, actually, you could get in for a whole bunch of money... And yes, I am still bitter about this and have vowed not to miss shows like this when they roll around again. Point? (Yes, I do have one!)

Hedy Weiss says that Nathan Lane and Bebe Neuwirth are coming to town with The Addams Family musical... which I think starts in November. So prepare yourselves. We are going.

No comments: